Datum och plats16.09.2021 - 17.09.2021
09:00 - 16:00
Ivoclar Vivadent AB
Gustav III:s Boulevard 50
169 74 Solna
6 595 SEK Early Bird, before 31 MAY 2021
7 995 SEK Normal price
Indications for IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime
Highly esthetic and efficient results with zirconium oxide
Individual layering technique with ceramic bonded to a ZrO2 coping?
The simple staining technique? When should you use the cut-back technique? How do I decide which technique is best?
- The production of an implant-supported anterior bridge using the cut-back technique, with additional ceramic gingiva and two monolithic posterior crowns. One will be processed in an unsintered state, the other will be finished using the staining technique.
- Demonstration of the milling process with the PrograMill PM7
- Post-processing and individualization of the unsintered anterior bridge
- The cut-back-technique
- Fabrication of the gingival region using glass ceramic materials
- Labial build-up using IPS e.max Ceram
- Surface structure design and polishing
- Finishing the posterior crowns
Participants learn the procedures involved and possibilities offered by modern CAD/CAM manufactured restorations. Hands-on practical tasks
show how highly esthetic restorations can be produced efficiently.
Dental technicians who wish to gain an insight into the design and characterization of zirconium oxide restorations and learn more about CAD/CAM technology. Our main focus is on efficient production. Highly esthetic results can be achieved with a minimal, individualized ceramic build-up.