SR Nexco Paste
The new light-curing lab composite SR Nexco Paste offers a lifelike appearance, layer thickness tolerance and flexibility of polymerization – working with a lab composite can be so easy.
SR Nexco Paste is a purely light-curing lab composite with micro-opal fillers which allows you to achieve a consistent shade even if space is limited, because the shade effect is tolerant to varying layer thicknesses. SR Nexco Paste restorations achieve a durable shade stability and a lasting gloss as a result of the polymerization process. You can thus fabricate restorations with a very natural appearance in any light conditions.
This new lab composite is particularly suitable for framework-based and framework-free prosthetic restorations and applications involving artificial gingiva.
- Partial and full veneers on metal-supported restorations
- Prosthetic gingiva portions for implant superstructures
- Inlays / onlays / veneers
- Anterior crowns
- Characterization / modification of resin denture teeth
- Esthetics made easy, due to the true-to-nature optical properties of the micro-filler material
- Simple and quick shade reproduction due to layer thickness tolerance
- Conventional polymerization due to flexible choice of equipment
- Appealing material properties and convenient handling
- Suitable for a wide range of indications
- Comprehensive Gingiva shade range